- About Us
- Our Work
- Get Involved
- Know More
- Joy Of Giving
Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
The use of this site is provided by Trulyhelp foundation and is subject to the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- Trulyhelp foundation may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- Trulyhelp foundation reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time
- Trulyhelp foundation shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve or endorse the views and information contained in the website.
- We do not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Trulyhelp foundation. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of Trulyhelp foundation or other Copyright owners. They may not be reproduced or used without Trulyhelp foundation’s or the copyright owner’s written consent.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you from accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.